Resetting your password through your MyCTSavings portal is simple, follow the below steps:
- Login to your MarylandSaves portal
- Select the Company Tab
- Then select the 'Reset Password' tab
- Enter your current account password, then select 'Send Reset Link'
- A password reset link will be sent to your account email
- Select the 'Create New Password' link and set your new password
- Type the same password twice to confirm, then click on "Save New Password"
Please note, that if you do not reset your password in time. You will be able to request a new password reset link.
Vestwell requires that each password has the following characteristics:
- Must have at least 8 characters
- Avoid obvious and simple English words
- Avoid repetitive characters (eg. aaaa, 1234, aaaa4321)
- Avoid context-specific words (eg. username, email)
Want to learn more about MyCTSavings?