From the employee management screen, click on any employee's name to drill into additional details.
On this page, you will have the ability to view employees:
- Employment Status - Shows if the employee is employed or terminated.
- External Payroll ID - View/edit external payroll ID
- Eligibility - This section will show if the employee is eligible and the date the employee entered the plan.
- Requirements - View the employee CIP status, waiting period, account, and employer status.
- ID & Contact Info - View your employee's SSN, date of birth, email, phone number, and home address.
- Account Sources - View the employee's Roth Deferral Rate and Year to Date Contributions amount.
Before the employee becomes ACTIVE, you may be able to edit certain information about your employees. However, once they are ACTIVE, you will only be able to edit the External Payroll ID.
Want to learn more about MyCTSavings?